Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Vote_lcapSite rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Voting_barSite rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Vote_lcapSite rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Voting_barSite rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupman
Academy Student
Academy Student
Soupman

Male
Number of posts : 264
Activity Points : 479
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Character sheet
Character Status: Bored

Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Empty
PostSubject: Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top?   Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm

It has come to my attention that the most important part of this place is below..seriously it should be on top Neutral along with a list of the mods so un-mod members know who they should contact in situations..and..i don't know what else =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenigma22
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top?   Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Hmm, that's a good idea I guess Smile I support the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01

Site rules,anouncments and such should be on top?
Page 1 of 1