Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Wich anime are you currently watching? Vote_lcapWich anime are you currently watching? Voting_barWich anime are you currently watching? Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Wich anime are you currently watching? Vote_lcapWich anime are you currently watching? Voting_barWich anime are you currently watching? Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Wich anime are you currently watching?

Go down 
+2
Rikku
n4w
6 posters
AuthorMessage
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male
Number of posts : 495
Activity Points : 642
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Character Status: Hyper

Wich anime are you currently watching? Empty
PostSubject: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 pm

The title says it all.

Name wich anime you are in the middle of watching.

If you aren't watching anything, you can name whic anime you are gonna watch next! Smile

Ill start:

Started Bleach today and is currently on episode 8!
Pretty damn awesome so far.
Back to top Go down
Rikku
Silent Boss
Silent Boss
Rikku

Male
Number of posts : 302
Activity Points : 538
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:48 pm

gonna watch soul eater soon... was gonna watch DBZ but i cant take the fillers so waiting till the remake is complete
Back to top Go down
http://www.Animetalk.furomoption.com
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Watching Kimagure Orange Road.. damn, I just love the old skool style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
TheMysticSsj
Academy Student
Academy Student
TheMysticSsj

Male
Number of posts : 153
Activity Points : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Character sheet
Character Status: Happy

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Im watching bleach at episode 196
And fma at episode 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMysticSsj
TankEngineMadman

TankEngineMadman

Male
Number of posts : 9
Activity Points : 14
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm about to finish YuYu Hakusho, I might watch Tenjho Tenge next, and I gotta catch up on Bleach (I'm around episode 200)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tankenginemadman
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Watching Da Capo at the moment.

A damn awesome anime. Romance/drama/comedy.
Love it.
Back to top Go down
Rikku
Silent Boss
Silent Boss
Rikku

Male
Number of posts : 302
Activity Points : 538

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 am

soul Eater... damn awesome xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.Animetalk.furomoption.com
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Just finished "Beck" some minutes ago, pretty damn good series Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

im currently watching Ergo Proxy... black-ops recommended it to me Razz so Im watching it

Ergo proxy for me...it's not really fun, but it's more like interesting to watch :p
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Currently watching Fate Stay Night.

Awesome anime with a solid plot.

Worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

Just finished Honey and Clover 1 and 2 Very Happy hehe Very Happy quite funny how everytime I find new cool anime I get so sucked into in that I always forgot to tell that I'm watching it right now xD So all the info is something that has happened in the past xD
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 am

Zuho wrote:
Just finished Honey and Clover 1 and 2 Very Happy hehe Very Happy quite funny how everytime I find new cool anime I get so sucked into in that I always forgot to tell that I'm watching it right now xD So all the info is something that has happened in the past xD
How was Honey and Clover.

Got it recommended but unsure how it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am

n4w wrote:
Zuho wrote:
How was Honey and Clover.

Got it recommended but unsure how it is. Smile

It's Good one, the 1st season is 24 eps long and it takes couple of episodes to take an effect on you, but then it hooked me totally, the 2nd season is 12 eps long which is nice aswell,
But you should really take a look of it if you're interested in Slice Of Life anime with good humour! =) I recommend it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

Zuho wrote:

It's Good one, the 1st season is 24 eps long and it takes couple of episodes to take an effect on you, but then it hooked me totally, the 2nd season is 12 eps long which is nice aswell,
But you should really take a look of it if you're interested in Slice Of Life anime with good humour! =) I recommend it Very Happy
Okay, thanks. Smile

Gonna watch it today i guess. :p
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Bah, finished kimikiss pure rogue.

The ending was so fucked up. :/

There are two guys in this anime, both got two girls who likes them (diffrent girls for each guy) and when the anime are about to end. It seems like its setteled about who is gonna be togheter. And then suddenly everything falls apart and both guys leaves for the other girl.

I cheered for one of the girls wich got the guy.

But in the end I couldn't really get myself to accept the relationship of the second guy.

Dont ask my why, but i thought of it as an unfair ending. Just like Ichigo 100%...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich anime are you currently watching?   Wich anime are you currently watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich anime are you currently watching?
Page 1 of 1