Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
I want to buy a golf ball Vote_lcapI want to buy a golf ball Voting_barI want to buy a golf ball Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
I want to buy a golf ball Vote_lcapI want to buy a golf ball Voting_barI want to buy a golf ball Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

I want to buy a golf ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

Number of posts : 54
Activity Points : 162
Registration date : 2010-08-04

I want to buy a golf ball Empty
PostSubject: I want to buy a golf ball   I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 am

A blonde golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning.

Finally the pro askes her what she wants. "I can't find any green golf balls," the blonde golfer complains.

The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.

As the blonde golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?"

"Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"

heroisthai

Number of posts : 107
Activity Points : 120
Registration date : 2010-11-19

I want to buy a golf ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to buy a golf ball   I want to buy a golf ball Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 pm

The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls.

I want to buy a golf ball
Page 1 of 1