Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Vote_lcapThe Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Voting_barThe Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Vote_lcapThe Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Voting_barThe Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnimeFreak899

AnimeFreak899

Male
Number of posts : 10
Activity Points : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-05

The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Empty
PostSubject: The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV]   The Ani-matrix [Mini AMV] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 pm

INFO:
More Info:

This video was re-uploaded cuz the audio was out of sync and i was searching for a way to fix it,and in the end i find a way to fix it....The quality might Pwn a bit,i'm really sorry for that!

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Roximuz---- https://www.youtube.com/user/Roximuz

WATCH IN HQ! ! ! (it's a must)

THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IT IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY! ! !