Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
First post! (in order to make people get started) Vote_lcapFirst post! (in order to make people get started) Voting_barFirst post! (in order to make people get started) Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
First post! (in order to make people get started) Vote_lcapFirst post! (in order to make people get started) Voting_barFirst post! (in order to make people get started) Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

First post! (in order to make people get started)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

First post! (in order to make people get started) Empty
PostSubject: First post! (in order to make people get started)   First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Hajimemashite! atashi no namae wa rekkuserokkusu.

Greetings My name is Lexarox, And I'll be one of the admins that's is maintaining the site

yoroshiku onegaishimas
(Pleased To meet you)
Back to top Go down
zangetsu j

zangetsu j

Number of posts : 3
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: First post! (in order to make people get started)   First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 pm

konichiwa!! I am the mighty zangetsu J, I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd pop in for a visit. gotta say Im impressed with this place and I think I,ll stay for a whileso you can catch me around the site every now and then so drop me a message and we'll talk...............laters
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: First post! (in order to make people get started)   First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Wuuut! omg! There is some on this forum! :O haha Razz

been such a long time since i was on this forum xD

well awesome that your here Zangetu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magiox

Magiox

Male
Number of posts : 17
Activity Points : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: First post! (in order to make people get started)   First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm

AND I AM MR. AWESOME Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First post! (in order to make people get started)   First post! (in order to make people get started) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post! (in order to make people get started)
Page 1 of 1