Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Vote_lcapMainstream Music.. On or Off? Voting_barMainstream Music.. On or Off? Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Vote_lcapMainstream Music.. On or Off? Voting_barMainstream Music.. On or Off? Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Mainstream Music.. On or Off?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Empty
PostSubject: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes, basically my question is that do you appreciate mainstream music?
Plz also add arguments to back up your view.

My answer is:

I dislike Mainstream Music to the fullest, i am against 99 % of it, basically the problem in mainstream for me is that it's so wide and easy to listen that it's not even music anymore, like suckiest RNB songs are just mumbling guys and beats o_O that's just messed up how that sells.

I would consider mainstream artists to prostitutes, they sell theirselves for money, they spoil a good thing like prositutes do to ***, they ruin something so beautiful and precious.

So think twice before sending me mainstream music
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male
Number of posts : 122
Activity Points : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character sheet
Character Status:

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:30 am

yeh i get u there, i hate songs that get or radio etc. That are just guys doing crappy rhymes with the typical beat, never mixed up, never original. They copy and yet they somehow get fame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah aye... You know someone I really HATE..... Soilja fuckwit.... He can't Rap Shit
Back to top Go down
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male

Character sheet
Character Status:

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 am

i hate most rappers, i reckon one of the only goods ones was eminem and chamillionare, because their songs had meaning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

chamillionare
Is shit....

Dude... then you don't know rap... no rap is better than what cam from the 90's and before...
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 pm

[Black-Ops] wrote:
chamillionare
Is shit....

Dude... then you don't know rap... no rap is better than what cam from the 90's and before...

Yep, i gotta agree, i think every genre has it's own great things and rap had it on 90s, i still like some of the songs of that time, even tho i am kinda against rap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male

Character sheet
Character Status:

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 am

same im a alot more of a metal fan, but some techno songs r good, like dont stop- inner party system, i reckon techno can only be good if it is catchy and has singing, none of that hardcore beat techno crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music.. On or Off?   Mainstream Music.. On or Off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Music.. On or Off?
Page 1 of 1