Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

What is your greatest Fear?

Go down 
+8
Soupman
Rikku
n4w
EvilSSJ
chilin
Zuho
xxCraigx
Taurine
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mischa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Mischa

Female
Number of posts : 332
Activity Points : 431
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Character sheet
Character Status: Defensive

What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm

n4w wrote:
Been there, done that...

Well, I have already lost someone close to me.

When I was a little girl (I think I was around 9 or 10) my grandfather (on my fathers side), died during a heart operation.
He was only 50, and he was really a kind man. I still remember his face, his warm hands and that calming voice, which is slowly fading as I grow older.

And the thing that scares me, is if I don't stop to think about him once in a while, I might forget him. The memories I have of him that are mine, and that are not from pictures or images I create based on what other people tell me.

Humans are so emotionally unstable and fragile. We keep on holding on to the past and worrying about the future, that we forget to see the present time. As a child we only see the present time, and see how happy and carefree we where. But when we grow up we somehow forget on the way......

Oh, my, see me rambling about.. ^//^ I will stop this now!!
Back to top Go down
http://radiant-reality.net
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male
Number of posts : 495
Activity Points : 642
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Character Status: Hyper

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

I had an aunt wich was really healthy.

We had just been at her place last summer vacation and one month later we got the news that she had died.

It all seemed so unreal at the time, she was really healthy before we left, and five years back she also quit her smoking.
Also she had recently been at the doctor for an examination, and there was nothing wrong.

So when she died, it came as a shock for me.

I wasn't prepeared at all, so it struck me pretty bad...
Back to top Go down
BlackCatDarkMotion

Male
Number of posts : 2
Activity Points : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am

Animefan8231slayerdragons wrote:
my greatest fear is to turn black.

My greatest fear is to turn white Seriously. White like Jackoooo,,,
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 pm

BlackCatDarkMotion wrote:
Animefan8231slayerdragons wrote:
my greatest fear is to turn black.

My greatest fear is to turn white Seriously. White like Jackoooo,,,

o__O what kinda fear is that O: I'm pretty sure that won't happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Rikku wrote:
Zuho wrote:
Rikku wrote:
im afraid of the dark:S

=/ you gotta sleep with lights on? Very Happy

nah i sleep with mah TV on^^
roflmao xD

though... i don't really have any fears... or at least not anything i can think about at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am

Lexarox wrote:
Rikku wrote:
Zuho wrote:
Rikku wrote:
im afraid of the dark:S

=/ you gotta sleep with lights on? Very Happy

nah i sleep with mah TV on^^
roflmao xD

though... i don't really have any fears... or at least not anything i can think about at the moment...

Really.. what about me? Very Happy Maybe I could be ur fear? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Fear?   What is your greatest Fear? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your greatest Fear?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2