Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Vote_lcaprelation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Voting_barrelation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Vote_lcaprelation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Voting_barrelation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EspadaTiff17

EspadaTiff17

Female
Number of posts : 33
Activity Points : 62
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Character Status: Angry

relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Empty
PostSubject: relation ship probz X''3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Lately my girl is been hanging out to much with this friend of hers..they kissed before and they touched a sensative spot on their chest and when she goes to her..i don't completely trust it..and when i talk with mah girl she always says that she has sooooo much fun with her friend..and it really pisses me the hell off..
what should i do...
talk about it with her? o_O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/espadatiff17
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm

EspadaTiff17 wrote:
Lately my girl is been hanging out to much with this friend of hers..they kissed before and they touched a sensative spot on their chest and when she goes to her..i don't completely trust it..and when i talk with mah girl she always says that she has sooooo much fun with her friend..and it really pisses me the hell off..
what should i do...

well im not really an expert at this kind of stuff, so i don't think i give you much advice, but well what i think you should do is to talk with her, and see how she feels about this, and well if she's your girl, then well, she should actually be with you, but she should also be allowed to be with friends too, it's not like she's bound to you, but ofc she should priorities you if she's your girl ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm

I would say.. Shes cheating... Leave hur sorry ass.. You should really look for a girl in your home town.. If you know what I mean...

Uhh.. Sorry... if this advice isn't a good one.. maybe someone else can say something better.. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Lexarox wrote:
EspadaTiff17 wrote:
what should i do...

well im not really an expert at this kind of stuff, so i don't think i give you much advice, but well what i think you should do is to talk with her, and see how she feels about this, and well if she's your girl, then well, she should actually be with you, but she should also be allowed to be with friends too, it's not like she's bound to you, but ofc she should priorities you if she's your girl ...

I also agree with what Kim said.. THUMBS UP! KIM!

PS. I am moving this topic to the real life section.
Back to top Go down
EspadaTiff17

EspadaTiff17

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Lol it's ok and thank you both for your advice..and well Kim i don't live in england and she does..and the weird thing is her exams start this month and she said she will miss me and she would come online for me..but what's she's doing ..she's hanging with her friends i don't mind it that she does but sometimes i just feel like shit because of that xD

And Josh...i give it a try but i won't leave her ..well not yet if im like really sure she's cheating on me..i'll consider it but yea..it's best to talk i guess XD
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female
Number of posts : 345
Activity Points : 625
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I agree with Kim, you should talk to her.
If she gets angry thats a clear sign that she is up to no good...
So look out for guilty signs >_< we wouldn't want you to be with someone who cheats and if she is, you are better off without her.

But lets all hope that they are just friends and nothing more, remember; the past is the past, don't dwell on it, if they ever did something before that was the past. She has you now she shouldn't need someone else ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MCRdeathGOD
EspadaTiff17

EspadaTiff17

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks alot
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male
Number of posts : 495
Activity Points : 642
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Character Status: Hyper

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Gotta agree with the rest above!

You just have to be the one taking up the subject before you part away.

Seen it happen alot of times when the couple starts drifting away from each other, and often its only one. Like in your case.

So my advice is to ask her directly if there is anything wrong, if she doesn't think she got enough attention e.t.c.

Thats the only advice i can give.
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Hmm, well actually been thro similar case to this (gf having alot fun with her friends) i can only say that you need to talk to ur gf about this carefully and really check if she's cheating you, cuz it can be only innocent fun, jealousy can ruin a relationship that's why you should talk it thro once and for all, feeling unsure is really hard. Well i hope good luck to you, knowing ur gf I don't think shes cheating you, so i would think it's best to talk honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:27 pm

I think its sorted now.. So can we please. Stop posting on this section
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male
Number of posts : 495
Activity Points : 642
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Character Status: Hyper

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Closing thread.

EspadaTiff17 seems to have said whats wanted and other users have said their opinions.

Two post removed, reason: Off Topic.

Reactions is directed to me on PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*   relation ship probz X'3   | Closed* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relation ship probz X'3 | Closed*
Page 1 of 1