Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Vote_lcapFirst Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Voting_barFirst Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Vote_lcapFirst Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Voting_barFirst Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

First Dream I was able to remember in Months..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Operationz
Academy Student
Academy Student
Black Operationz

Male
Number of posts : 129
Activity Points : 151
Registration date : 2009-06-14

First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Empty
PostSubject: First Dream I was able to remember in Months..   First Dream I was able to remember in Months.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Well there was something goin on..
Like.. Down the Street from my house
there were a lot of people..
and there was also Heaps of traffic..
anyway... I wanted to cross th road.. .
but there were shit loads of cars..
so I started looking for a Gap..
I turn around..
and there was this little kid..
about the age of 5 - 8
Pushing the Pram...
The kid got halfway across the road before one of the cars that was turning right..
swerved.. and hit the Pram..
the kid Fell to the ground. .
then got back up with a Sceard.. look in hur eye..
grabbed the Teddy bear.. that was in the pram.
and walked further across the road to get to my side..
before being hit by a Truck
that kid was soo sceard..
That.. for some reason..
the dream wanted me to see it again;.
Just before the Kid was hit by the truck..
I ran out..
Grabbed the kid..
and threw hur.. back to my side..
to aviod the truck.. before.. I was killed and woke up
Back to top Go down

First Dream I was able to remember in Months..
Page 1 of 1