Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Jokes of science 03 Vote_lcapJokes of science 03 Voting_barJokes of science 03 Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Jokes of science 03 Vote_lcapJokes of science 03 Voting_barJokes of science 03 Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Jokes of science 03

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

Number of posts : 54
Activity Points : 162
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Jokes of science 03 Empty
PostSubject: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip? To get to the same side.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Issac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.

A neutron walks into a bar; he asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender looks at him, and says "For you, no charge."

Two fermions walk into a bar. One orders a drink. The other says "I'll have what he's having."

Two atoms bump into each other. One says "I think I lost an electron!" The other asks, "Are you sure?", to which the first replies, "I'm positive."

Renee Descartes walks into a bar, the bartender says "sir can I get you a martini "Descartes says "I don't think..." and he disappears

Where does bad light end up? Answer: In a prism!

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. The cop says "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg says "No, but I know where I am."

heroisthai

Number of posts : 107
Activity Points : 120
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Two atoms bump into each other. One says "I think I lost an electron!" The other asks, "Are you sure?", to which the first replies, "I'm positive."

XREDXR

Number of posts : 33
Activity Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 am

Renee Descartes walks into a bar, the bartender says "sir can I get you a martini "Descartes says "I don't think..." and he disappears

Best HGH
magnifying makeup mirrors
Back to top Go down
magicman

Number of posts : 44
Activity Points : 46
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:22 am

heroisthai

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. The cop says "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg says "No, but I know where I am."

magicman

Number of posts : 44
Activity Points : 46
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.

Mr007

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:45 am

The zoning rules and canyon-like streets were effectively decided this shape, not structural reasons, but these don't exist in Astana showing that the style has moved far beyond its original architectural function and is now part of a vernacular that expresses a glamourous bygone many places aspire to and is perfect if you want to go to the "Ritz".

The only thing missing from making this a true modern interpretation of the Empire State Building is a spire. With the familiarity of the famous American skyscraper, this omission makes the design feel a bit lacking - it's missing something that one almost expects. But despite the lack of a spire, the building will still be the tallest in Astana if built.

goats milk soap
toronto coupons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes of science 03   Jokes of science 03 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes of science 03
Page 1 of 1