Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Vote_lcapCorsair Flashvoyager 4GB Voting_barCorsair Flashvoyager 4GB Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Vote_lcapCorsair Flashvoyager 4GB Voting_barCorsair Flashvoyager 4GB Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Number of posts : 42
Activity Points : 120
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Empty
PostSubject: Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB   Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I just started messing with my new Corsair 4 gig thumb drive, I won it here gotta love Datalk.com.

Anyway my initial thoughts are this:

The cap seems flimsy, it is vulcanized rubber, really doesn't seem it would make it through the wash. Mind you my Sandisk 256 has multiple times survived the wash and dryer. Mind you the Sandisk is no 4 gigs at crazy transfer speeds.

I do like the cord that came with the drive, this cord allows you to move any USB (thumb device or other) away from say a rear port, it moves a single port to where you want it ( a pic would work best here...lol).

My impressions however are good so far, in time as I use the drive more I will update you with how well or not so well it works.

PS: The lanyard that comes with is ,well, dead sexy in that nerd way

business for sale by owner
r4i
Back to top Go down

Corsair Flashvoyager 4GB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Music-
Jump to: