Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Bleach vs Naruto Vote_lcapBleach vs Naruto Voting_barBleach vs Naruto Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Bleach vs Naruto

Go down 
+10
n4w
rawamv
XTreem
Jbagehxuy
Zer0
Zuho
ciano
Lexarox
EvilSSJ
Taurine
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Bleach vs Naruto
Bleach
Bleach vs Naruto Vote_lcap47%Bleach vs Naruto Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Naruto
Bleach vs Naruto Vote_lcap33%Bleach vs Naruto Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Neither
Bleach vs Naruto Vote_lcap0%Bleach vs Naruto Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Can't Decide
Bleach vs Naruto Vote_lcap20%Bleach vs Naruto Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female
Number of posts : 345
Activity Points : 625
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Which do you prefer and why.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MCRdeathGOD

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Well Bleach... Cause Unlike Naruto... It doesn't have any Characters that i REALLY hate....

And Yes I am talking about You SASUKE!!! You Pwn! Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
EvilSSJ
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
EvilSSJ

Male
Number of posts : 95
Activity Points : 206
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Character sheet
Character Status: Happy

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 pm

cant decide
Back to top Go down
https://animetalk.forumotion.com/
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:44 pm

I think bleach is better then naruto, but Naruto Shippuuden kicks Bleach ass, The story is just so much better in Shippuuden then in bleach, and naruto actually learns some moves. ichigo is like, i love getsuga...i don't want to learn anything else! with getsuga i'll pwn everyone ... naruto needs to learn new moves to become stronger ichigo, i'll just charge in enemies territorial and i'll get stronger because of mah bitch is stuck in there >_>

and in naruto main character dies, that makes the story line epic, since that way u can feel more know with the character in the series,

so shippuuden is better then bleach!
Back to top Go down
ciano

ciano

Male
Number of posts : 90
Activity Points : 137
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Character sheet
Character Status: Aggressive

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Naruto no matter what happens.Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://...
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Right now I have a Grudge against Ichigo in the Manga because he seems to get any power he wants when he wants and it seems to come out of his arse. Seriously, SSJ3 Hollow I bet he will never go into that level again and it came out of nowhere!

SO right now I prefer Naruto (I will kick myself later because of this) Naruto managed to defeat GodPain with one of the first moves that he learnt which was created by his father and taught by his master. He didn't have to seep into his inner power or go super sayain, no, he used a move that he had from before. end of.

(ALL in ALL i love bleach...but right...bleach has no plot)
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Taurine wrote:
Right now I have a Grudge against Ichigo in the Manga because he seems to get any power he wants when he wants and it seems to come out of his arse. Seriously, SSJ3 Hollow I bet he will never go into that level again and it came out of nowhere!

SO right now I prefer Naruto (I will kick myself later because of this) Naruto managed to defeat GodPain with one of the first moves that he learnt which was created by his father and taught by his master. He didn't have to seep into his inner power or go super sayain, no, he used a move that he had from before. end of.

(ALL in ALL i love bleach...but right...bleach has no plot)

YEAH I SO AGREE!!!! but even without this hollow thing with ichigo, the story in bleach is not really good, well it's good, but not the best story i've ever seen/read/heard, but naruto has a much more Interesting, it has more feeling in it, well that is of course of u read the manga, the anime screws up the plot (in a way) with all there fillers :S I don't like it >_>

and btw the "Made a move" is a RPG system that we're trying to add to the site, but we are currently failing at it xD it a difficult system, so for now it nothing useful, unless u try to make your own "mind" game with it xD
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Gotta say "Can't Decide" cuz i like the action of Bleach but the length and some of the fillers aren't nice, and just the anime doesn't "turn me on" lol!
The good thing in Naruto is the emotional things and some of the humour, but the action loses to Bleach, so that leaves me to a tie xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Zer0

Zer0

Male
Number of posts : 7
Activity Points : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 am

I'd have to say Bleach for the same reason as Black-Ops, the majority of characters from Naruto who are cool, die and all the annoying ones stay alive, also Bleach delves into the pasts of the characters more than Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male
Number of posts : 122
Activity Points : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 am

i hate bleach fillers, and naruto ones. Thats the only bad thing with popular anime
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Jbagehxuy wrote:
i hate bleach fillers, and naruto ones. Thats the only bad thing with popular anime

Yea, you're right, i hate the way they try to get more and more money, that's why i only watch unlicensed series, i love the way that there isn't fillers Very Happy fillers suck xD
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 am

Zuho wrote:
Jbagehxuy wrote:

Yea, you're right, i hate the way they try to get more and more money, that's why i only watch unlicensed series, i love the way that there isn't fillers Very Happy fillers suck xD

yeah i agree with ya there, but still the fillers are necessary, other wise the anime would catch up with the manga, if that happens it's kinda bad, since every week one chapter is beeing released, and one Episode contains about 4-6 chapter, meaning the anime would either need to make one chapter as long as 4 chapters, which would mean fillers would be created. So to avoid a lot of fillers they make "Filler sagas" which is really boring >_> but better then filler every week :p

though not really sure if this actually made much sense, some it will make at least :p Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Lexarox wrote:
Zuho wrote:
Jbagehxuy wrote:

yeah i agree with ya there, but still the fillers are necessary, other wise the anime would catch up with the manga, if that happens it's kinda bad, since every week one chapter is beeing released, and one Episode contains about 4-6 chapter, meaning the anime would either need to make one chapter as long as 4 chapters, which would mean fillers would be created. So to avoid a lot of fillers they make "Filler sagas" which is really boring >_> but better then filler every week :p

though not really sure if this actually made much sense, some it will make at least :p Very Happy

I do understand your point, which is the also the main reason me for not to watch popular animes (i don't read mangas). But yeah, just think it's kinda useless sometimes for a fan to watch those fillers, hardly ever the episode is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 am

like how naruto had about 50 eps of fillers, and they tried ot make them interesting
like the episode "narutos death" except he didnt even die
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Jbagehxuy wrote:
like how naruto had about 50 eps of fillers, and they tried ot make them interesting
like the episode "narutos death" except he didnt even die

Yeah, well i guess it's hard to make actually interesting fillers.
Back to top Go down
XTreem

XTreem

Male
Number of posts : 15
Activity Points : 30

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Bleach ftw dewd >.<
Back to top Go down

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

XTreem wrote:
Bleach ftw dewd >.<

OH YEAH..!!! GOT TO AGREE WITH THIS GUY!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 pm

XTreem wrote:
Bleach ftw dewd >.<

well i gotta disagree xD i have all ready posted why Razz but bleach is good, just like naruto shipp better now Razz
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Bleach manga story is beginning to pick which is good, of course it is still void of a plot but other than that we are learning more about things...as far fetched as they may be.
Back to top Go down

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:52 am

Lexarox wrote:
XTreem wrote:
Bleach ftw dewd >.<

well i gotta disagree xD i have all ready posted why Razz but bleach is good, just like naruto shipp better now Razz

Yes... As you say... Techniques is something Naruto has other Bleach. Well if you think about it... Ichigo learning to Control his hollow... is something that Naruto hasn't done... Naruto was just told not to let Kyuubi out...

And Naruto hasn't had as may epic battles as Bleach has.... but if you think about it... they both have had some really good ones.....

In my opinion about Naruto... It has TOOOO many Emo's in it.
Back to top Go down
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 am

haha i like bleach less than naruto , cos when naruto goes crazy hes awesome to watch and edit too.

Except with bleach its more storyline behind Ichigos hollow, not enough fighting with the hollow. Cos most of ichigos scenes are just him and his banka. =S
Back to top Go down
rawamv

rawamv

Number of posts : 3
Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 am

BLEACH>NARUTO
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Jbagehxuy wrote:
Cos most of ichigos scenes are just him and his banka. =S

That's one more thing to add! ichigo always ALWAYS Uses his bankai, it's like:
OH NO!! A FIGHT SCENE!!! ICHIGO!!! BANKAI!!!!

i liked it the first time he went bankai, it was so cool! but then he started to over use his bankai, so now it's nothing exciting about ichigos bankai >.>
I'd rather be annoyed with him over not using his bankai often then getting tired of him using bankai >_> i think the bankai thing should have been his last resort kinda thing, but no >_> but then again he got his hollow mask, which i though would be his last resort thing, but no, he has to use it all the time >_> and when he does not use that or his bankai, he gets his ass kicked >_>
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male

Character sheet

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 pm

haha xD sounds like i hate bleach yet i have a bleach signature and Im like getting so excited thinking about the new ep of bleach xD
Back to top Go down
Jbagehxuy

Jbagehxuy

Male

Character sheet
Character Status:

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:18 am

Plus ichigos Bankai sucks ass haha, everyone esles is cool, all he gets is a new cape, new sword that makes him go a bit faster. He doesnt control wind or other mad stuff, just gets new clothes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach vs Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach vs Naruto   Bleach vs Naruto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach vs Naruto
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next