Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Naruto Shippuden Vote_lcapNaruto Shippuden Voting_barNaruto Shippuden Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Naruto Shippuden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soupman
Academy Student
Academy Student
Soupman

Male
Number of posts : 264
Activity Points : 479
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Character sheet
Character Status: Bored

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Post your toughs on the sequel to the Naruto
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenigma22
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

i think naruto Shipp manages to capture the epicness that is missing from normal naruto... and i am speaking of the manga, since i know anime naruto has TOOO MANY GOD DAMN FILLERS! which totally ruins the whole epicness in naruto, Shipp is better because naruto is like more mature, not to childish, and trying to get stronger, he stops using the fox powers, and what improves the epicness of the story is the death of someone who actually is one of the "Main-Character" now im talking about Asuma and some other characters..though not gonna say much as it's a major spoiler =O but well i believe that shipp is much better then normal naruto
Back to top Go down
Soupman
Academy Student
Academy Student
Soupman

Male
Number of posts : 264
Activity Points : 479
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Character sheet
Character Status: Bored

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Lexarox wrote:
i think naruto Shipp manages to capture the epicness that is missing from normal naruto... and i am speaking of the manga, since i know anime naruto has TOOO MANY GOD DAMN FILLERS! which totally ruins the whole epicness in naruto, Shipp is better because naruto is like more mature, not to childish, and trying to get stronger, he stops using the fox powers, and what improves the epicness of the story is the death of someone who actually is one of the "Main-Character" now im talking about Asuma and some other characters..though not gonna say much as it's a major spoiler =O but well i believe that shipp is much better then normal naruto

When is comes to anime I consider the original better :S,Shippuden feels so....Neutral but u do make a point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenigma22
Rikku
Silent Boss
Silent Boss
Rikku

Male
Number of posts : 302
Activity Points : 538
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:45 pm

I totally agree with kim.. normal naruto sucked imo... the thing that sucked the most though was like a filler fight could last 4-5 episodes but the fight between sasuke and naruto lasted like 1 and a half episode
Back to top Go down
http://www.Animetalk.furomoption.com
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Hmm.. my opinion is that I prefer Shippuden better since 1st of all it's doesn't have 200 filler eps and somehow it just feels better to me, (note, I am not Naruto fan and I have seen only about 10 eps of the series xD) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
Sponsored content

Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden   Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden
Page 1 of 1