Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Favourite Character(s) Vote_lcapFavourite Character(s) Voting_barFavourite Character(s) Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Favourite Character(s) Vote_lcapFavourite Character(s) Voting_barFavourite Character(s) Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Favourite Character(s)

Go down 
+3
Mischa
Lexarox
Taurine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female
Number of posts : 345
Activity Points : 625
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Favourite Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Who are your Favourite Anime/Manga Characters?

Tell us why if you wish ^^

RULES!

please..PLEASE do NOT bash someone if they like someone you hate/dislike.
No SPAMMING
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MCRdeathGOD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 am

Taurine wrote:

RULES!

please..PLEASE do NOT bash someone if they like someone you hate/dislike.
No SPAMMING

Well I agree with you on that term... But if anyone says Sasuke... Won't be any Negativity.. There is already a topic for that...

Anyway...

Mine would have to be...

Grimmjow and Ichigo's Inner Hollow..

Reason:

Well don't know why... I just like the Characters that love beating the fuck outa Ichigo... DOn't know why... I mean I like Ichigo.... But oh well... XD

When its Naruto.. Well...

Garra Mainly...

Sephiroth... Heh heh... Hes just too Uber MINT!!

Mugen....

Ergo Proxy aka Vincent Law

THere are a few I can name from other anime... But maybe later after a few other posts have been put up...
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:15 pm

My favourite characters in Bleach are
Rukia
Hollow Ichigo
Byakuya

Rukia - She is hardcore. She's practically the only Female in an Anime/Manga that I can actually stand (except Riza from FMA...she's awesome)

Hollow Ichigo - I prefer him over Ichigo; he's cold, badass and i just love his personality (the small bit that we've seen of it)

Byakuya - I just like him, nuff said ;P

Blah there are more characters that I like but i'm too tired to type it lol
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Favorite Bleach Character:

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

She is just AWESOME Very Happy she's Hawt, strong and has an Cero absorb, and pwns Very Happy

Halibel

She's the Silent, calm and she's mysterious Very Happy
i Just love this kind of Persons in any kind of manga, since they could have so much up there sleeves Wink

Favorite Naruto Shipp Characters:

Uzumaki Naruto

Gotta say, The small Naruto i did not really like, and so i always liked Sasuke better Razz But in shippuuden I've started to like Naruto so much more, basically because of the storyline, and his need to gain more power to protect his friends Very Happy Compared to ichigo >_> Getsuga only FAN!!!

Uchiha Sasuke

I like Sasuke Mostly because of Naruto Wink The fact that he chose path of a revenger, rather then living peacefully made him awesome, and naruto keeps striving to bring back Sasuke, that just makes me like him Wink Though i don't like Sasukes Cocky-ness >_>

Nara Shikamaru

After Asuma's
Spoiler:
Shikamaru became so much more mature and started using his awesome IQ to protect his comrades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Lexarox wrote:

Uchiha Sasuke

I like Sasuke Mostly because of Naruto Wink The fact that he chose path of a revenger, rather then living peacefully made him awesome, and naruto keeps striving to bring back Sasuke, that just makes me like him Wink Though i don't like Sasukes Cocky-ness >_>

I like Sasuke but yea I dislike his cocky-ness and his emo-ness in the beginning of the series.
He does have a good reason to seek revenge because he wasn't just going to be "ohh gee my big bro killed all the uchiha..looks theres mommy and daddy, but its ok though because i like my big bro, he is such a great big bro...i wuv him" No that would have been a stupid and pathetic character that bends over and takes it therefore this sasuke is better. SURE he exagerates a bit...sure hes sometimes more in the story than Naruto is....but I can't hate him. In fact I want to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Mischa
Dreamer
Dreamer
Mischa

Female
Number of posts : 332
Activity Points : 431
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Character sheet
Character Status: Defensive

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:54 am

Hmm, my favorite characters!! hmm, lets see.

Bleach:

I cant really say much here since its been forever since I last saw an episode. But I when I watched Bleach, Hitsugaya Tōshirō, was one of my favorites XD He was just so cool Very Happy hehe

Naruto Shippuuden:

I got to say Kakashi Very Happy He is just awesome with his laid back attitude XD

And Garra XD he is just so cool Very Happy And he looks so sad, especially in Naruto, I just want to hug him :3 hehe

Hmm, I can keep on listing up characters from anime I have seen, but that wold be to long XD

But I don't think that I have an all time favorite Character atm!
I remember when I was around 15, when I watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z, that Vegeta/Vegita was my favorite Very Happy He was just so bad ass XD hehe. But then I really liked him XD I still think he is cool Very Happy He looks so weird in the first ep of GT, he has a mustache XD lol

If I find my all time favorite I will be sure to post it here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://radiant-reality.net
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am

!

I HAVE GOTTEN AN ALL-TIME FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER!!
he is from The Anime called TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

Kamia is may all time favorite! Very Happy He's just do awesome, he is the anime character i have all way wished for Razz

Image of him Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
n4w
Beyond Abilities
Beyond Abilities
n4w

Male
Number of posts : 495
Activity Points : 642
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Character Status: Hyper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Tomoyoa Okazaki
Tomoya Okazaki (岡崎 朋也 Okazaki Tomoya?)
Voiced by: Kentaro Ito (game), Kenji Nojima (drama CD, movie), Yuichi Nakamura (anime)
Tomoya is the male protagonist of Clannad. Due to his habit of always arriving late to school, skipping classes during the day, and staying out all night, he has been labeled as a delinquent, or a young person who defies authority. Ever since his mother, Atsuko, died in a car accident when he was young, Tomoya has been living with his father, Naoyuki, with whom he argues constantly. Tomoya was injured during a fight with his father three years ago; since then, their relationship has been very distant. While walking to school, Tomoya met Nagisa Furukawa, since then, his life changed. Nagisa describes him as someone who is mean and bad-mouthed, but actually kind-hearted.
The major story in Clannad is about Tomoya learning about the point of having family and friends. Throughout the game, he interacts with other people and going through with their problems. After solving their problem and making them happy, Tomoya will be granted a light orb, the symbol of happiness of the city. The light orbs that Tomoya collects will appear in the Main Menu of the game.

Why is he my favourite?

Because he is such a calm guy. He talks easily to everyone, and is a good friend to each of his friends.

I just see him as an awsome guy, wich i think he is my favourite.

Not like you ignorant bastards how only promote Bleach and Naruto characters.
Back to top Go down
Zuho
kakashio
kakashio
Zuho

Male
Number of posts : 174
Activity Points : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Hmm.. don't know really..

well in dbz: Gohan in Cell Saga XDDD

And the main character of 5cm/sec (Takaki) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShizukaKaze01
xxCraigx

xxCraigx

Male
Number of posts : 15
Activity Points : 44
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Character sheet
Character Status: Bored

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

in naruto its:
Tobi :3
in bleach its:
Chad Neutral
out of all the animes ill have to say its:
Shigure Sohma from Fruits Basket :3
Back to top Go down
Rikku
Silent Boss
Silent Boss
Rikku

Male
Number of posts : 302
Activity Points : 538

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Tifa lockhar/Cloud Strife/Angeal.... Sephiroth/naruto/kakashi/jiraya/hinata/pain/sakura
Back to top Go down
http://www.Animetalk.furomoption.com
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Death The Kid!

THE SYMMETRY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Character(s)   Favourite Character(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Character(s)
Page 1 of 1