Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a complete story of your beloved one
Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am by nali123

» DeMarr International soccer jerseys
Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 am by linbm6160

» Western Desert cultural bloc
Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm by heroisthai

» Tjunkiya Napaltjarri
Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm by heroisthai

» Western Australia
Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm by heroisthai

Top posters
n4w
Favourite Pairings Vote_lcapFavourite Pairings Voting_barFavourite Pairings Vote_rcap 
Lexarox
Favourite Pairings Vote_lcapFavourite Pairings Voting_barFavourite Pairings Vote_rcap 
Taurine
Mischa
Rikku
Soupman
Zuho
TheMysticSsj
Black Operationz
Jbagehxuy
AnimeTalk Playlist (WIP)

Favourite Pairings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female
Number of posts : 345
Activity Points : 625
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
Character Status: Relaxing

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Who are your favourite anime/manga pairing?

Tell us Why if you want

RULES!
please..PLEASE do NOT bash someone if they like a pairing that you hate/dislike.
No SPAMMING
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MCRdeathGOD

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:58 am

I will Bash just this one time...

To be honest... I REALLY hate Pairing anime Characters aye...

I mean.. Even the AMV's most of the time.. they're sooo stupid.. so far there hasonly been one AMV that has made an exception.
Back to top Go down
Lexarox
Aka Kim
Lexarox

Male
Number of posts : 381
Activity Points : 782
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character sheet

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 am

[Black-Ops] wrote:

I mean.. Even the AMV's most of the time.. they're sooo stupid.. so far there hasonly been one AMV that has made an exception.

Haha well i don't care about these paring vids Razz as long as they are not yaoi xD

ofc i will not dislike some one for liking yaoi, well maybe if he's a boy >_>

well for the topic. hmm well is this generally for a specifically for one anime/manga or any kind of manga/anime?
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Lexarox wrote:
[Black-Ops] wrote:

Haha well i don't care about these paring vids Razz as long as they are not yaoi xD

ofc i will not dislike some one for liking yaoi, well maybe if he's a boy >_>

well for the topic. hmm well is this generally for a specifically for one anime/manga or any kind of manga/anime?

It's for any Anime/Manga

Furthermore, there are many pairing fans out there which is why i made this thread because it applies to a high audience, however this audience is mostly female so i fit perfectly with this. There are also many males fans out there. The reason why I like Anime/Manga pairings is not for the AMV's or fan fictions, it's because of the way the author portraits them together.
I have made pairings AMV's but there was a meaning and significance behind the making.

(I will continue this later after work)
Back to top Go down

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Taurine
Neither Living Nor dead
Neither Living Nor dead
Taurine

Female

Character sheet

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

KeyWord
Canon (real, in the manga)

The best way to identify and possible pairing is through the original work by the author a.k.a. the Manga. Anime Studies will often twist things around creating an inconsistency between the two characters.
I am the kind of the fangirl that likes Canon Pairings therefore there is substantial proof behind the possibility instead of delusion.

My favourite Pairings
Ichigo & Rukia
Bulma & Vegeta
Roy & Riza

Bulma & Vegeta

Well we know that they are together, but how did that ever happen....why did it happen...was it lust? desire?....love?

This is why I like this pairing, the fact that they are together is a mystery yet they are a great couple.

Roy & Riza
They have a great, powerfull and moving history together, they may never out-rightly be a couple but their chances are huge. Hopefully the author will give these two a Happy Ever After that they so deserve.

Ichigo & Rukia

Tite Kubo has given these two a great bond. It can no be denied that they mean a lot to one another. Sure Inoue "loves" Ichigo...but that does not mean that he has to love her back. We all know this, some of us have been in love with someone and they never loved us back...it hurt..but we moved on...BUT Inoue doesn't want to move on, she fell in love with him out of the blue and now shes obbsessed. It's crazy. The way that Inoue is and the fact that Ichigo blanks her tells me that they will never be a couple.
Ichigo and Rukia have connections, they understand one another and they can't be apart for too long. C'Mon Tite kubo even titles a chapter "Renuion" Tite hasn't given two characters the same affection that he has given to Ichigo and Rukia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Pairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pairings   Favourite Pairings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Pairings
Page 1 of 1